Sunday, September 2, 2012

Spotlight & Review: No Flowers Required by Cari Quinn



Flower shop owner Alexa Conroy had it all before the recession hit and her customers fled to cheaper shopping grounds. Desperate to make ends meet, she sells her dream home and moves into the rundown apartments above her shop. When she spots six feet of sexy distraction—complete with muscles, piercings, and tattoos—ripping up flooring, Alexa knows the karmic windfall she’s due just landed on her doorstep.
And the attraction’s definitely not one-sided.

Dillon James, reluctant heir to the corporation about to foreclose on Alexa’s shop, is not about to jeopardize their scorching chemistry by admitting he’s not the building’s handyman. But with only weeks until her business goes under and his identity is revealed, Dillon must find a way to convince Alexa cooperation isn’t a dirty word, help her save the shop from his brother’s greed, and persuade her that he’s not the enemy...or risk losing the only woman who’s seen the real him.



********************************************
 Publication Date 08/23/2012
Entangled Publishing (Brazen)
Now Available!
**************************************




My Review:


Carri Quinn blew me away with NO FLOWERS REQUIRED! I loved this book! This book had a perfect mix of humor and romance. The characters were lovable. The plot was engaging and perfectly paced. I started this book and devoured it one sitting. I couldn’t put it down. I really enjoyed the female lead Alexa. She was a strong character that made me laugh and I was really rooting for her and her flower shop. And Dillon…oh my. I can’t say enough about this guy. One of my favorite male characters to date. Sexy, determined, and incredibly thoughtful, his character totally swept me off of my feet. This book sort of reminded me of the movie You’ve Got Mail, but much hotter! NO FLOWERS REQUIRED was a sweet and super sexy feel good book from start to finish. I highly recommend this one to anyone who enjoys romance. Five stars!
 
                        
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the spotlight, Tara! I really appreciate that you read and reviewed No Flowers Required. Your great review made my week! :)

    ReplyDelete