Monday, November 5, 2012

Inbetween Christmas Gift Offer!








Tis the season to shop till you drop and Christmas is right around the corner! With the holiday season in mind, I thought I'd make a special offer to anyone out there who would like to add Inbetween to your gift giving list this year. Here is how it will work:
 
Purchase a paperback copy of Inbetween as a gift by December 15th and I will send you a signed Kissed by Death bookplate and an Inbetween bookmark to make your gift extra special!
 
Just email your proof of purchase to kissedbyfinn@yahoo.com and let me know who you would like the bookplate made out to. I will write a personal message on the bookplate as well as sign it. Also let me know the mailing address you would like them sent to.
 
**This offer will end on December 15th, so that I have time to get the bookplates and bookmarks out to you before the big day.**



No comments:

Post a Comment