Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: BLURRED

The release of the second book in the Kissed by Death series, BLURRED, is only a week away! Eeep! To celebrate, I thought I'd give you guys a peek at Cash and Anaya's story in this week's Teaser Tuesday. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2) Teaser

(Cash)
 
 
 



 
“Please,” I said. “Please, don’t let go.”
She slid her palms down my neck until they rested over
the pulse throbbing just under my skin. She shook her head.
“I won’t.”
 
Anaya pressed her forehead to mine and our breaths
clashed in the one inch of space between our mouths. It
took everything in me not to kiss her. She’d made it clear
she didn’t want me, but it didn’t stop me from wanting her.
I shuddered, gripping her hips, not wanting to let go. Not
ever wanting this moment to end. Slowly, every part of me
warmed. The blood in my veins. The bones and skin that held
me together. All of it blazed with Anaya’s essence.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 

1 comment: